The Arc of Loudoun has partnered with Tuscarora’s Husky Buddies Program to present iCanBike Camp! This is a program offered to help children with disabilities learn to ride a two-wheel bicycle independently.
June 22-26, 2019| 8:30am-5:00pm | Tuscarora High School
Bikers register online here.
Volunteers register online here.
In order to sign up, rider must meet ALL of below criteria:
- Ages 8-18
- Have a disability
- Able to walk without assistive device
- Willing and able to wear a properly fitted helmet
- Parents must remain at camp at all times
- Able to sidestep to both sides
- Able to attend all 5 days
- Maximum weight of 220 lbs
- Minimum inseams of 20″ (measure from floor while reader is wearing sneakers)
- Bring in own (approved) bike at at sessions
For any questions please e-mail Nyteisha Stith at firstname.lastname@example.org
iCan Bike 2018