Come grow with us!
When you become a member, you become part of the largest grassroots movement to promote and protect the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you are part of a local, state and national network of individuals, families, advocates and professionals.
Your 2017 membership is good through March 31, 2018!
|GENERAL MEMBER (expires March 31, 2018)|
|Family Membership (benefits for multiple family members)||$35/year|
|Self-Advocate Membership (Person with a disability)||$0/year|
OPTIONS FOR JOINING OR RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
You are welcome to send The Membership Form along with a check (of $25 for individual or $35 for family) to:
The Arc of Loudoun
Attn: Denise Daffron
601 Catoctin Circle, NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
To pay for membership online, please follow these steps:
1) going to this link: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/paxtoncampus/
2) entering the amount for a member (Individual $25/ Family $35)
3) Selecting “Membership” in the scroll down
4) Completing the payment
5) Emailing Denise your completed Membership Form
The Arc of Loudoun is a Loudoun-based non-profit dedicated to supporting families and maximizing the potential of children of all abilities so that they may thrive in our community.
Your memberships and donations enable us to offer direct services to our community members who are in most need: whether that is providing free information, meetings, and workshops to parents of children with disabilities; skills and independent living training to adults with disabilities. The Arc of Loudoun helps fill gaps in services within our community, and supports people with disabilities in achieving “A Life Like Yours”.
*Memberships run from March to March each year.
Your contributions are tax deductible.
Member Benefits include:
NEW THIS YEAR! Membership Perks Card – with discounts at local organizations and businesses!
- Free programs – events such as Sensory Sensitive Movie Screenings, community events, and more;
- Special Member Discounts – on workshops, discount tickets for Shocktober entries, and more;
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting – featuring food, music, and volunteer recognition;
- Resources and Support – we help tap into the local network of services and support for persons with disabilities and their caregivers;
- Information – receive timely updates on activities, major happenings on campus, and in our community;
- Community – Fellowship with others who care about and want to make a difference for those in most need within our community;
- A Representative – advocating at the local, state and national levels on behalf of people with disabilities.